Mail Your Payment
Mail your payment to the payment address on your Summit Broadband monthly statement:
PO Box 10822
Naples, FL 34101-0822
You can pay your bill online through our My Account portal. You must have an ESP account to make payments online. If you do not yet have an ESP account, see our article on setting up an ESP account.
- Navigate to https://www.summit-broadband.com/.
- Click My Account at the top of the page.
- On the Sign In page, fill in your User Name and Password.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to enter your payment method, payment amount, and process your payment.
Pay By Phone
- Call Summit Broadband at 1.877.244.0242.
- Follow the options to indicate you want to pay your bill.
- You can pay your bill with a representative using a credit or debit card.
NOTE: If you pay by phone a $4.00 convenience fee will be added to your payment.
Set Up Recurring Payments
Be sure to have your payment method and account information available. You can set up recurring payments through the My Account portal, or you can call Summit Broadband at 1.877.244.0242. One of our agents can help you set up recurring payments using a debit or credit card or paying from your checking account.