What should I do if my Internet service isn’t working?
- Reboot each device from the wall out.
- If you have a cable modem, unplug the modem for 30 seconds, plug it back in, and then continue rebooting other devices in order of connectivity from the wall to your computer.
- If you have an ONT, do not unplug the ONT unless someone from Technical Support directs you to do so during additional troubleshooting (see below).
- If this doesn’t work and you are using a router, disconnect your computer from the router and plug it directly into your modem or Ethernet wall jack, and again reboot devices from the wall out.
- If you still cannot access the internet, contact us for assistance at 407.998.4611 for Central Florida Support or 239.244.0242 for Southwest Florida support.